BLACK FRIDAY PRE-SALE happening now

Who We Are

Hello, owner Kevin Soucie here. I started Turn 5 Fabrication with the car community in mind. Tons of other companies have long shipping times or are just out of stock for months and months. Since all of our parts are made in house, we are able to control the amount of inventory we have on hand and make sure its always stocked up.


While 90% of the work flow we put out is custom, the other 10% is growing with production parts.


I encourage you to check out the facebook page and scroll through photos to see previous odd jobs. Facebook.com/turn5fabrication or find us on instagram @turn 5 Fabrication